Louisville Legend Dirt Road Cycling Tour - Colorado
7725 Coal Creek Dr
Superior, CO 80027
United States of America
Room Number: 39.95519094250425, -105.17428409453056
Building Number: Parking near Target Shopping Plaza Lot
Sign-up now to reserve your spot for a chance to ride this legendary bike route! No registration...NO CYCLE!
Whether you are an experienced or a new rider, we can ride together without the feeling of being concerned or overwhelmed. Our team will help you find your rhythm, preparing you for a fun summer season of trail, road, and adventure rides. Come exercise, sweat, and challenge yourself on your bike or one of ours, while joining a great community. Family, friends, and caregivers are welcome to join (available cycles will be provided to participants with disabilities first - depending on group size, there may or may not be enough for guests to ride in addition to the adaptive needs).
The route is one of those 'AhhhHaaa Moments' where you take in the amazing views of the front range, open lands, and grazing of horses and cattle...occasionally elk and other amazing wildlife. This is a dirt road with a challenge for the best of the best or for the first-time rider. Stoke and excitement are all you need to bring... the bike and fresh air will provide the rest of the adventure.
primary longer loop map- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36674808
What to Expect:
7:30-8:00am - Participants arrive and get fitted into a cycle/ Meet-Greet
8:00-10:30am - Spin those tires!
10:30-11:30am - Cleanup and lunch
You may bring your own cycle...or use one of ours (based on adaptive needs)!
- Water Bottle and cooling aid if necessary
- Active Fitness Clothing and Closed Toed Shoes
- Change of Clothes for Post Session
- Snacks to feed your sugar or dietary needs to sustain a workout
Types of workouts you will experience:
- Endurance training to build stamina and improve cardiovascular fitness
- Stability and mobility training to increase strength and range of motion while on a wilderness gravel/dirt road
- Course challenges using Strava Segments along the Marshall Road Segment and Hill Climbs.
Sign-up now to reserve your spot! No registration...NO CYCLE!
Prior to the Event, Please:
|Neon CRM by Neon One|